Featured Post

Introduction

Oct 30, 2016

Introduction

I doubt anyone, besides who I send this to, will remember the shitstorm that WitMS was, but it's where my blogging problem started. Of course, since then, I've switched to microblogging on Tumblr (like everyone else).

But, to everyone, Hello! I'm Mark, I'm 16, I'm autistic. No, I will not be cured. No, vaccines did not "give me autism". I've been this way since I was in the womb, and will continue to be this way 'til the tomb.

And I love it!

Mostly.

Allistics (non-autistics) will never grasp the sheer joy I get from Homestar Runner, or the pain of showering (even in "low pressure" showers! "Low pressure" is a lie!), or the safety and comfort of my Winnie the Pooh tsum tsum.

So, as a bit of an introduction:

Special interests (as of Oct. 30, 2016): Homestar Runner. Thats all I can think of tonight. (EDIT: Nov. 2, 2016) Jeffrey Dahmer, politics.

Most Frequent Stims (fidgets): Rocking, raptor hands, toe walking, tangles, finger spelling, tapping, and just sorta. wiggling.

A description: Chubby, buzzed hair that's grown for two months (is brown), septum piercing, two piercings in each ear, wears baggy jeans and shirts with jackets or flannels and converse with little Strong Bad faces on them. Slight unibrow.

This page will be a link at the top of this blog for anyone who wants to see it! If I edit anything, I'll list the date it was added in parentheses after it.

(tumblrs: cuomosboy, marktheaspieshark)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you drop a Homestar Runner reference we'll be best friends